We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, flexible and committed individual to join our team and support us in our mission to provide our reception children with the very best education. You will assist the teacher with the day-to-day running of provision; ensuring the children’s happiness, general welfare and safety are maintained to the highest standard. You will assist with planning, preparation, as well as delivering sessions devised to meet children’s educational and developmental needs. You will be required to observe children and record these observations using the school’s tracking documents and systems.
- An enthusiastic, positive, caring approach to working with children between the ages of 2 to 8 years.
- A commitment to providing excellent Early Years education.
- A willingness to support and collaborate with colleagues to maintain a strong team.
- A desire to continue own professional development and embrace new approaches.
- A positive attitude to inclusivity to ensure full integration of children in our setting.
- The ability to liaise with and support parents in a professional manner, recognising that they are key in their child’s development.
Prospective candidates may have a Level 3 qualification in Early Years education; although, we will consider applications from people who are keen to develop a career in Early Years.
You should have a GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Mathematics and the ability to use accurate spoken and written English. Please download an Application Form and return to:
HR Manager, Highfield School, Highfield Lane, Liphook, Hampshire, GU30 7LQ or send via email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 2nd December 2021
Interviews taking place on Tuesday 7th December