We’re in search of a passionate and driven Director of Marketing and Enterprise to lead the Marketing and Enterprise team and raise the profile of Highfield and Brookham Schools across multiple online and offline platforms. We are looking to appoint a dynamic, creative and highly organised individual who will quickly understand and embrace our DNA. Someone who is passionate about what we do and can channel our vibrancy and heart effectively across all media.
As Director of Marketing and Enterprise you will lead a team of four responsible for generating interest and leads for both schools, to increase admissions. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing relations with key stakeholders to assist with fundraising, and the marketing and promotion of key events throughout the year.
Over time, the Schools have developed a number of ancillary (non-fee income) revenue streams – Highfield School of Swimming, International Summer School, Pavilion Café, Saturday at Brookham, All-Weather Pitch lettings etc. As Director of Enterprise you will have strategic oversight of these ancillary sources of revenue and be responsible for ensuring that we promote them effectively and optimise them in a coherent, thought-through fashion.
- Good honours degree and CIM qualifications or similar or proven experience
- 3 years minimum experience in marketing and business development / enterprise
- Broad knowledge of all areas of marketing including advertising, press, social media, SEO, PPC, design and persuasive writing
- Recent, proven expertise and experience in digital and content marketing
- Excellent organisational and event management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tailor messages for different target markets
- Strong copywriting and proofreading editorial skills
- A good team player with excellent communication skills and good humour
- Results and deadline driven and able to work under pressure
- Belief in the benefits of independent education
- Willingness and flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 dependent on qualifications and experience.
This role is based in Liphook, Hampshire. You will play a key role in the Senior Management Team and will report to the Headteachers and Chairman. You will be responsible for managing a team of four staff. This is a full-time role, working all year round.
Full Job Description
Method of Application
A letter of application, together with a CV, including the names and addresses of two referees should be sent to: HR Manager, Highfield School, Highfield Lane, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7LQ.
Email applications should be sent to email@example.com.