Our Covid-19 Guarantee
At Highfield & Brookham we understand that we are living in unprecedented and uncertain times which makes it very difficult to plan and make decisions, especially for families overseas. We also understand that securing the best education for your child is still important to you. That’s why we have introduced our ‘Covid-19 Guarantee’.
Our Covid-19 Guarantee means that if you are a family based overseas, you can register your child for a place at Highfield & Brookham, safe in the knowledge that you will not lose out financially if Coronavirus interrupts your plans.
Main School Term:
- If your child is unable to start at the school for a Covid-19 related reason, we will return your deposit and any fees paid in advance, or allow them to start later in the term, or defer to the following term/year, as long as there is space available. If their start date is delayed to part way through the term, you will only be charged for the part of the term’s fee that they were able to attend.
- If schools in England are required to close again and we are only able to offer remote teaching when your child is due to start, you will be given the option to defer your place (subject to availability) until your child is able to start at the school in person.
- The Covid-19 Guarantee is in place for new overseas registrations to start at the school up to and including April 2022 and may be extended as the situation evolves. All other Highfield and Brookham Terms and Conditions remain unchanged. Please inform us of any changes by email.
- If your child is unable to attend the 2022 Summer School for a Covid-19 related reason, you will be able to defer your place to the following year, or receive a FULL REFUND on any fees or deposits paid to us in advance. Please inform us of any changes by email
- Covid-19 related cancellations are fully refundable up to the designated arrival day (16th July 2022). All other Highfield Summer School Terms and Conditions remain unchanged.
'Covid-19 related reasons' could be government restrictions on travel (such as quarantine requirements in either the UK, or your country of residence), or that you or your child are unable to travel due to a positive test result or being required to self-isolate. Our Covid-19 Guarantee is there to reassure you that you will be able to defer your place (subject to availability) or receive a full refund on any fees or deposits paid in advance.