Price & Booking
We would be delighted to welcome your son or daughter to Highfield for three weeks of inspirational learning and engagement, adventure and fun. Please find information about fees and space availability below.
Book with Confidence: Covid-19 Guarantee
We understand these are unprecedented times, that’s why we introduced our ‘Covid-19 Guarantee’. If your child is unable to attend the 2022 Summer School for any Covid related reason, we will defer their place or issue a FULL REFUND on any fees or deposits paid to us in advance. Read More...
- The fee is £3,850 for the three week Summer School course.
- The fee is fully inclusive of teaching, accommodation, food, laundry, excursions and activities.
- Airport transfers are included if students arrive and depart at Heathrow between 8am and 8pm on the specified arrival and departure day, otherwise a standard transfer fee of £75 per journey is applied at the time of booking.
- If you would like to discuss a shorter stay, please contact us for a price.
- A deposit of £600 is required to confirm a booking and the balance of fees must be paid by 31st May 2022.
- For cancellations that are not Covid-related, our normal Summer School Terms and Conditions apply; deposits are non-refundable, and the course fee is non-refundable after 31st May 2022.
- Please click here if you would like to download our Summer School Brochure
- Highfield Summer School is exclusively owned and managed by Highfield School. The Terms & Conditions of Highfield School and The Highfield School Policies and Privacy Policies also apply to the Summer School.
- AGENTS: Highfield enjoys good relationships with a number of agents and we are always happy to hear from agents offering a valued service to families overseas. Please email email@example.com for further information.
NEW DATES FOR 2022: 16th July - 6th August
To book today, please email Caroline on: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +44 (0)1428 728 000 or complete the Booking Form below.